Site assessment and surveys
Professional habitat quality, amenity and ecological evaluation and documentation for rehabilitation and maintenance, utilising:
- botanical surveys, terrestrial and aquatic sampling including macro-invertebrates, amphibians, reptiles, mammals and birds
- hydrological assessments including water quality sampling and analysis.
- weed mapping and control
- identification and assessment of weed threats, including:
- species mapping on and around project sites
- treatment and control with a focus on protecting existing desirable native vegetation
- mulching, matting, meshing and earthworks.
Revegetation and restoration works
Well-planned, cost-efficient restorations, utilising:
- site safety assessments, removal of dangerous materials, and safety barrier installation
- planned site preparation, planting and maintenance, matching methods with sites to ensure appropriately scaled weed removal
- erosion control with a combination of barriers, planting and earthworks
- proven, locally-native habitat plants for initial control of the site, establishment, then an ultimate biodiversity infill phase towards a self-sustaining site
- maintenance works include mulching, watering and weeding, monitoring of erosion control and water quality devices, biological surveys mapping terrestrial and aquatic fauna health, abundance and diversity
- community engagement to advise local neighbourhoods of projects and their benefits.
- Smooth, coordinated planning and implementation of projects, including:
- feasibility studies, consultation with land managers for the site and its adjacent areas, alignment with regulatory frameworks and local laws
- expert documentation with high-impact communication design
- event planning and catering for community and corporate working bees and bushcare events.